Got an idea or a project that needs funding? Great!
Ask members of the Rarible community, and see what they think. You don’t need a polished proposal at this stage. There is a #dao-proposals channel in Discord which is a good place to get feedback.
Before you post in the forum, make sure you create a draft proposal to get feedback from some community members. A template can be found here: Proposal Template . Please try to minimize formatting so that it can paste nicely in Snapshot.
Once you’ve gotten it reviewed, feel free to post in the Grant Proposal Category in this forum.
In addition, please make sure to share in the Discord! A good channel to share your proposal in is in #dao-proposals.
We have a weekly Grant proposal review call on Friday and will get in touch with you to get you to present your proposal to some of our community members.
If the idea is feasible, and we see there is interest from the community, the proposal will pass to snapshot. Below are some requirements before it achieves this milestone:
- The proposal should be technically feasible
- The proposal should have been reviewed during the Grant proposal review call
- The proposal should follow all of the recommendations in the Proposal Template
Proposals will be posted in Snapshot in the Grants Working Group Snapshot.
- The proposal will be posted for 5 days
- The proposal will have Vote FOR, Vote AGAINST, and Abstain options
- The proposal will include the copy from the forum post, as well as a link to the original forum post
The Granting Working Group votes in Snapshot.
If the proposal passes (votes FOR > votes AGAINST), steps are taken to execute the proposal via the Grants Working Group multisig.